- Crime Lab
- Crime Scene
- Death Penalty
- Digital Forensic Insider
- Digital Forensics
- Evidence Collection
- Expert Forensic Voices
- Forensic Anthropology
- Forensic Psychology
- Impression Evidence
- Medical Examiner
- Mobile Forensics
- Police Procedure
- Sexual Assault Investigations
- Witness Testimony
Select Fabricators, Inc. is enhancing their innovative USB Forensic Pouch “Faraday bag”. PAMS tested at 900 MHz; the new pouch delivers over -80dB of RF/EMI isolation. Ideal for digital forensic evidence collection, this window touch pouch allows for hands-on manipulation of wireless devices in a secure RF tight environment. With the filtered USB connection, there is no need to take the captured device back to the lab to extract stored data.
- Higher RF shielding performance than the current Select-A-Shield USB pouch.
- Patent-pending features:
- Large, non-glare window made of double layer conductive mesh for maximum isolation, allows full screen viewing
- Easy to use, filtered USB connector allows fast and secure evidence collection
- Easy to manipulate touch screen does not require a stylus.
- Larger size accommodates any portable electronic device.
- Easily available field-replaceable components
The Select-A-Shield USB Forensic pouch can be purchased separately or as a complete portable forensic pouch kit. The standalone pouch (RFSP1218) includes a foam insert, cables, and convenient and visible evidence collection cards. The mobile forensic kit (RFSP1218K) includes all of the above, plus a durable royal blue sport nylon carry bag that allows usage in all types of conditions including inclement weather.
Discrete Security and RF Isolation
All Select-A-Shield RF isolation pouches are made in the USA starting with two layers of conductive silver/copper/nickel material with a double rollover closure to ensure a tight isolation capacity. The conductive material and closure system will maintain shielding performance for hundreds of uses.
For more information, visit www.select-fabricators.com.