With a circulation of 10,000, a total circulation of 27,100 including pass-along, Forensic Magazine has an engaged readership in the forensic community.
Years of focus and dedication have earned us a large and loyal audience of decision makers in this specialized market including law enforcement and security professionals, forensic lab managers, scientists, crime scene investigators, medical examiners, recorded evidence professionals, homeland security professionals and other industry professionals associated with the forensic field.
Did You Know?
Results from a recent survey showed that:
- 88% of respondents actively read the advertisements in Forensic Magazine.
- 95% rated Forensic Magazine advertising content as “valuable.”
- 99%of readers surveyed say Forensic Magazine is a useful resource for information.
- 92% of readers surveyed spend up to 60 minutes reading Forensic Magazine each month.
- 69% of readers surveyed say that they have used information gained from Forensic Magazine in their workplace.
- 68% of readers indicate that they buy, specify and recommend products or services.
- 40%of readers surveyed have actually purchased, specified, or recommended a product they have seen in Forensic Magazine or the e-Newsletter.
Circulation by Industry
- State/County/Local Agency - 53%
- Private Company - 17%
- University/College - 14%
- Federal/International Agency - 6%
- Other - 1%
Circulation by Job Description
- Forensic Lab Management/Forensic Scientist/Tech Specialist/Toxicologist/Computer Forensic/ME or Coroner - 52%
- CSI/Photographer/Latent Print Examiner/Law Enforcement/Legal Professional - 38%
- Architect/Faculty/Consultant/Purchasing - 10%
Based on Publisher's own data September 2010